A warmer than average spring day greeted the intrepid morel hunters. Alas the warm week and lack of rain meant that we only found the odd morel and not the fabled patch we were looking for. Better luck next year?
Photos by David Hutcher and Richard Jacob.
About The Author
I became more interested in mushrooms when I found morels growing in the backyard of my new house. After joining the club I have been sucked into the world of mycology. Since then I have combined my passions of science and mycology and started a DNA barcoding initiative.
August 11, 2016
March 31, 2019
December 5, 2020
- 09/07/2023 - 11/30/2023
- McCandless Township
- Richard Jacob September 24, 2023
- Ed Eichenlaub September 20, 2023
- Terence R Wight September 20, 2023
- Victoria Cornetti September 20, 2023
- Charles J Michalski September 20, 2023