Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve
614 Dorseyville Rd
Beechwood Farms (meetings are held here)
From Pittsburgh and South: Take Route 28 North from downtown Pittsburgh. Take exit 5B, Route 8 North/Butler. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Kittaning Road. Continue up Kittaning Road for 4.5 miles – it will become Dorseyville Road without any notification. Beechwood will be on your left.
From North and West: From the Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 4, take Route 8 South for 3 miles, toward Pittsburgh. At the intersection of Harts Run Road and Route 8, take a left. Follow Harts Run Road approximately 3.7 miles until it dead ends into Dorseyville Road. Turn right on Dorseyville Road and proceed 1/8 of a mile to Beechwood, on your right.
From the East: Take Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 5 and go south on Old Route 28 (Freeport Road). At the Eat’n’Park Restaurant on the right, turn right onto Guys Run Road and proceed 4.1 miles. Guys Run Road will become Fox Chapel Road without any notification. Fox Chapel Road dead ends into Dorseyville Road. Take a left onto Dorseyville Road and proceed 7/10 of a mile to Beechwood, which is on the right.
- Monthly meeting The “Safe Seven” Mushrooms - 03/17/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting — Edible & Not-So-Edible Spring Mushrooms Of Western PA - 04/21/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting Cultivation! - 05/19/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting Summer Mushrooms - 06/16/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting Slime Molds, Crusts & Polypores - 07/21/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting Boletes! - 08/18/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting Fall Mushrooms with Leon Shernoff - 09/15/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting - 10/20/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monthly meeting - 11/17/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm